Do you have family and friends in the Philippines who use Globe GCash and Smart PayMaya? Even if you’re in Canada, you can now top up their accounts through Asenso Remit!
For those who aren’t familiar with the two, GCash and PayMaya are e-wallets powered by Globe and Smart respectively. They are online payment solutions that Filipinos can now use to do cashless payments in partner stores. Both payment options have a growing popularity across the Philippines. They are convenient, easy to use, and can track all payments on one platform.
Your friends and family can easily create a Globe GCash or Smart PayMaya account by simply downloading the respective mobile app on App Store or Google Play. They can then register with their mobile number (Globe or TM for GCash, and Smart or Talk ‘n Text for PayMaya). Once signed up, they can load it up and use it in partner stores.
There are different ways to add money to GCash and PayMaya. If you’re in Canada, you can now top up your loved ones’ accounts for a more seamless experience. You can now do this through Asenso Remit’s website or mobile app.
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Firstly, create a new receiver. Enter the name and details associated with the GCash or PayMaya account.
- Under the ‘Select Bank’ drop down menu, choose either ‘Globe GCash’ or ‘Smart PayMaya’.
- On the ‘Account number’ section, input the mobile number connected to your receiver’s GCash or PayMaya account. Note that the account number is your receiver’s registered mobile number and must start with 09 (Do not use +639 or 00639).
- Now that you’ve added a new receiver, you can now top up their GCash or PayMaya account! Go to the ‘Send Money’ page and choose the newly added receiver. Select ‘Credit to Account’ delivery method and fill out all other details required.
- Once completed, the receiver will get the top up in less than an hour!
Sending money to your loved ones in the Philippines is now easier than ever! Asenso Remit offers a fast and convenient mobile app, with high exchange rates and quick payout to receivers.
Download the free Asenso Remit mobile app now.