How to Pay Philippine Real Estate Bills in Canada
Are you tired of visiting bills payment kiosks or bayad centres when paying your Philippine real estate bills abroad? Bills payment can be inconvenient and time-consuming, especially if you have to go out of your way to do so.
If you’re in Canada, you can pay your Philippine real estate bills online so you wouldn’t have to leave your home. You can make all your payments with Asenso Remit as it’s quick, easy and convenient.
Asenso Remit has multiple merchant partners, from Philippine contributions to real estate properties. You can pay for the following real estate properties:
- DMCI Homes
- SM Development Corporation (SMDC)
- Filmal Realty Corporation
- Gramercy Residences Condominium Corporation
- Filinvest Land
- Robinsons Land
- Suntrust Properties
- Lakeshore Marketing Corporation
- Lumina Homes
- Communities Philippines, Inc. (Vista Land)
- Communities General Santos, Inc. (Camella General Santos)
How to Pay Philippine real estate bills online
Paying for Philippine real estate properties is super quick and easy. Here’s how you can do it with Asenso Remit:
- Go to asensoremit.com or download the Asenso Remit mobile app for iOS or Android. Then, create an account.
- When your account is ready, log in to your account and add a new receiver. Fill out the required details and ensure that the name you enter matches the one on the statement of account.
- On the “Send” page, select the newly added receiver. Under “delivery method”, select “bills payment”.
- When asked to select the payment location, choose the property company you need to make a payment to. Then, enter your designated property subscriber number. If you don’t know your subscriber number, you can state the unit number and property name you’re paying for.
- On the calculator tool, enter the amount of your payment and it will automatically add the fees. Then, choose your preferred payment method.
- Review all the details and then pay.
The merchant will usually receive the payment within 1 day.
Apart from real estate properties, you can also pay your Philippine contributions, such as SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, we’re always happy to help 24/7. Our friendly and bilingual customer service representatives will happily attend to your queries.